Karen O And The Kids Present: Where the Wild Things Are OST (OMFGGGGG)

Wednesday, September 30, 2009



So how excited is everyone that Where the Wild Things Are was turned into a live-action film directed by Spike Jonze?! Everyone at BPT certainly cannot wait for this film to be released, and Dave was awesome enough to let me know about a little gem I was not aware of; Karen O of the Yeah Yeah Yeahs recorded the the soundtrack (not the score, soundtrack) to the movie, which was released this past Tuesday. The whole album is really beautiful, and the children back up vocals just give it a sense of innocence. I took the time to find an online version of the book to look through as the album played. It definitely ignited a childish glee I haven't felt since I was a young Lad. So here's an Imeem play list of the soundtrack, and I hope this will help everyone contain themselves until the actual movie is out.

Where the Wild Things Are Soundtrack

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Video
Audio
Events
Features