Throwback Thrusdays: Public Enemy's Fight the Power

Thursday, September 17, 2009




To all the fans of BPT, sorry that I haven't been postin' as usual. I moved to New Orleans to continue my efforts to help rebuild the community of Hollygrove. For the past week, I've going through a lil situation and have used this song as motivation to fight for what I believe in, to fight against injustice, and fight for my right to stay here.

I'm sure all of us have gone through experiences, a conflict between you and a perceived injustice. Today if you're going through somethin', let this be motivation for you to get through the day, get through the last remaining days of the week, and rise from injustice.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Video
Audio
Events
Features