Jay-Z Performance clips from All Points West '09

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

SOOOO like I said before, I've been busy moving into my new place (which has no phone, Internet, or cable TV at the moment) and it has slowed down my ability to post all this goodness I have on my hard drive/digital camera.

Thankfully I was smart enough to upload my videos from All Points West before the move, and for some reason I never got around to actually posting them to the site. We do have a YouTube page where I download all my live videos and stuff, for our fans to enjoy.(http://www.youtube.com/user/Gandhigh)

So here are a few clips from the Event:








Great Moments not caught on camera: Memphis Bleek came out and reprised his role of Jigga's ultimate hype-man, the civil rights montage of Rosa Parks, Martin Luther King Jr., and President Obama during "My President is Black", and Jay pointing out about 50 fans and thanking them, and everyone for coming out and supporting. I'm kinda mad I never got to see this guy perform earlier in his career.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Video
Audio
Events
Features