Rugah TV: Big Sean & Lil Ru Performing for Def Jam's 25th Anniversary

Tuesday, August 18, 2009



Renny sent me this email last week in the midst of me moving to my new, shitty house. I'm actually in a library right now, using their computer since my place wont have internet till the end of this week.

In this video, we see two of Def Jam's newer generation of artists, Lil Ru and the Kanye-cosigned Big Sean. About a month ago Def Jam held a celebration at the Sneaker Box in Brooklyn for their 25th Anniversary. Sean and Ru dropped a few bars, while DJ Enuff and DJ Sinatra rocked the 1's and 2's.

If you like the content provided by my man Renny, catch his new show on Cablevision's channel 115 on Long Island from 12:30am - 1:30am. Check local listings, bitches!

Also, peep Big Sean's "Getcha Some" music video. Can we say GOODLIFE/DAYNNIGHT/GETCHASOME Animation?!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Video
Audio
Events
Features