Video Premier: Convinced - "Miss Memory"

Monday, July 13, 2009

Convinced- "Miss Memory" MTV U Video from Convinced Music on Vimeo.



Here's a video from one of the newest faces to the West Coast scene. I was introduced to this artist at first via Twitter. I saw that he had started following our page and decided to see what he was about. His entries seemed very interesting and introspective. Convinced tends to make statements about our society that can evoke a very strong connection to his personality. I knew all this about him and had yet to listen to the actual music! So I checked his Myspace and was seriously impressed by his lyricism and the fact that what I saw in his mini-blog entries was exactly how his music was.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Video
Audio
Events
Features