Video Premiere: CurT@!n$ Tomorrow (feat. Tyrese)

Friday, June 19, 2009




I first heard about CurT@!N$ through an interview with legendary DJ Clark Kent, one of the people responsible for Jay-Z rise and evolution from being a street corner hustler into a deadly emcee. When I went to his website, I saw that he was very versatile by spitting over Prodigy's Firestarter track; nevertheless, I wasn't too impressed because, in my mind, I was comparing him to Jay-Z which is big shoes to fill. Today, I found this track on www.onsmash.com and decided to take a listen. It's a great track displaying some real issues with prostitution and poverty.

I hope this year is the Rise of Reality Rap. Bulletproof Tiger is committed to exposing or sharing with you that movement.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Video
Audio
Events
Features