Happy Halloween!

Saturday, October 31, 2009



Happy Holidays boys and girls! Ghostface always drops the proper knowledge for the season, from bathing yourself correctly to encounters with the vertically challenged. Last night I was at Extra Butter for their screening of The Exorcist, a 1973 film based on a book of the same name, which apparently had been inspired by a real encounter the author heard of while at school. Popcorn and really yummy cupcakes were passed around and it was a very awesome experience, mainly because I saw parts of the movie I hadn't remembered seeing. Thinking about it, I bet the last time I saw the film  before tonight was about 8 years ago. I also copped an exclusive 10.Deep/Extra Butter exorcist shirt, along with some goodies thanks to the people from 10.Deep!






































So after some classic cinema we headed down to Jeremy's on the mile to listen to some classic cuts, hosted by The Travelin' Circuitz. I happened to find a banana along the way, then realized it was Kimbo playing a trick on me.



Be safe out there, kids.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Video
Audio
Events
Features